Weed and Sex can be an amazing experience or non-existent. The sensations of getting it on can be overwhelming for the early smoker or the anxious Sam. You’ve walked the dog several times while high, how come it won’t listen when it matters? It takes time, patience and control before you hit the promised lands. I’m going to share some tips to make sure everything is churning and burning:
1) Smoking the Right Strain: Choose the right strain, I recommend Indica (if it doesn’t make you pass out that is). Indica gives a better body buzz and your mind won’t trail off too easily. If you or your partner falls asleep ahead of time, lower the THC strain. I would keep the Sativas and Hybrids for the more advanced smokers. The reason being: your mind has to be stronger than the weed. If not, you’re going to find that your mind will wander, over-think, or just get overly excited.
2) Breathe: It’s time, it’s going to happen, or is it? Your heart begins pumping faster with your already accelerated heartbeat. Slow down cowboy. Get your heart rate right. Don’t rush; give your partner a massage. Get one back. Relax a bit. Take long deep breaths, this is very important. Keep doing it over and over. Once you find that calmness, then move on.
3) Communicate: Let your partner know if you’re “a little too high” right now. Ask for patience. Their understanding will help relieve some of the anxiety that the high is fuelling. Talk a little bit more, maybe your mind is wandering off. It’ll help you stay in the present. Don’t feel bad. A big part of sex is communication.
4) Partner: Are you smoking a J before your one night stands? Booty calls? Maybe the high is skyrocketing your adrenaline. It’s like sky-diving high, do you really need more excitement? Sky-diving is crazy as is. Perhaps save the smoking and sex for the partner you’ve been with for a while instead. You have a comfort level with them and everything feels that much more natural. No judging, no misunderstandings, no pressures to perform. Just calm vibes.
5) Comfort: Be in an environment you’re used to. Your own bedroom is the best. Upstairs in a Mexican whorehouse with the door wide open is not. Your bedroom or theirs, where you’ve done it before is one less thing to worry about. You’re familiar with it, it’s normal, it’s comfortable.
6) Atmosphere: Lights on or off? Dim. Too bright you’re going to distracted by your attention to details. Wow, I never noticed that mole on their arm. Is that burgundy? Lights off, your mind can wander off so far, that you’re there but not there. The enhanced sensations of touch will also trip you out. Although when you’re more experienced, definitely try things with the lights completely off. Keep it dim, it has a good mood to it. If you think music will calm you down, sometimes it might not. Stuff like electronica, beats-only music with no vocals can encourage your brain to get “lost” in the music.
7) Foreplay: Enjoy each other’s company. Like I said, no need to rush into it. Enjoy the moment and don’t think about the next step. Just live inside what’s happening now. A little help and “guidance” from your partner can go a long way, literally.
8) Acceptance: Hey there superstar, not even Michael Jordan scores 50 points every night. Tonight wasn’t your night. You’ll be better prepared next time. Being hard on yourself will only add more pressure next time around. Follow the steps again and take your time. It’ll happen! Believe it!
9) Hacks: So you accepted it, it didn’t work out. Next time around, try this trick. Don’t smoke before. Smoke DURING. Most likely you’ll be indoors unless you’re a wild animal. So try using a vaporizer. Not only will it help you get comfortable in this state, the transition of sensations during the act is one of the craziest feelings. Have a good Time! Enjoy this amazingness.
Do you have any other methods that work for you? Or, what other issues are you coming across; what helps you? Let me know!