First thing I noticed about the game is how annoying it is. It’s constantly bombarding you to pay real money for upgrades. Jeez I don’t even know what the game does, and it’s constantly harassing me to pay $1.39 for seeds? Full energy for $2.79? Starter Pack $2.99? What does that even do? I almost un-installed it right away. The game puts you in the position of a Weed Hustler, but the real hustler is the actual game itself. You’ll end up broke if you purchase all these upgrades….
The sequel to the now-legendary weed growing adventure, Weed Firm: RePlanted, featuring the next level in weed selling simulations.
In this game you will:
- Cultivate multiple strains of marijuana, including the well-known White Widow and Purple Haze, as well as the amazingly potent and extremely beautiful Alien Weed
- Meet and sell pot to a range of eccentric clientele such as Jane the stripper, Bruh & Durte the rap duo, Sandy & Mandy the Cheerleaders, Ian the DJ, Rasta Bob, and many more
- Grow your business and customize your shop with a series of items that will help kick up your buzz as well as keep you safe from intruders
- Break into a new line of business by growing magic mushrooms, including varieties such as Mexican, Ecuadorian, Alien, and Intergalactic
- Open up a portal to another galaxy and sell your finest mushrooms to extraterrestrial alien visitors
- Defend your stash of ‘shrooms and mary jane from the local Gangbangers and find creative ways of shaking off corrupt cops and federal agents who are ready to bust up your operation
In this follow up to Weed Firm: RePlanted, the popular role-playing weed growing and dealing adventure, expelled botany student Ted Growing heads back to his Alma Mater. This time he’s not there to hit the books, but rather to hide out from the cops who are hot on his trail. Ted sets up his grow-op in an abandoned gym and gets down to doing what he does best: cultivating and selling cannabis. You get to be Ted as he expands his business to new locations; planting new varieties of bud and magic mushrooms. Feel your pulse rising as Ted tries to keep his buzz up while growing and selling to an ever-increasing client base that demands R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
Jah be with you! Peace
Download it at Manitoba Games or find it on iTunes or Google Play Store
This post is not sponsored
Hi, I do believe this is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon it 😉 I am going
to come back yet again since I book-marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change,
may you be rich and continue to help others.|
Woah! I’m really loving the template/theme of this website.
It’s simple, yet effective. A lot of times it’s hard to
get that “perfect balance” between usability and visual appeal.
I must say that you’ve done a superb job with this.
Additionally, the blog loads extremely fast for me on Chrome.